- Synchronising – Optimize your gen-set usage or parallel different sizes and brands of generators
- PLC – Utilise our unique, and easy to use PLC drag-and-drop blocks for configuration.
- New design – Flexibility to change the application e.g. SPtM and MINT.
- Built in AVRi – You no longer need a separate AVRi interface in your installation.
- Plug-in modules – Customize your controller with our plug in extension and communication modules.
- 4G/LTE – Connect to your gen-set via 4G/LTE for alerts or use ComAp’s WebSupervisor.
- GPS – Always know the location of your gen-set using geofencing for theft or movement alerts.
- InteliConfig – Our new configuration and monitoring PC tool (based on new LiteEdit) will offer you multi gen-set control and monitoring as well as easy set-up.
InteliGen 500 is further offering:
- 5″ TFT with 800×480 px resolution
- All important information available on well arranged measuring screens
- Easy parameters setting
- On-screen trends
- Easy switching between parallel to mains or multiple genset applications
- Multiple gensets in parallel to mains available together with InteliMains 210 controller
- The support of hybrid applications together with InteliSys NTC Hybrid
- Start-up Synchronization
- Two types of synchronisations: Phase Match or Slip Synchro
- Two types of Load/VAr Sharing: Isochronous (CAN) or Droop, including Emergency Droop
- Direct communication with EFI engines including Stage V and Tier 4 Final support
- Total remote monitoring and control
- InteliConfig for configuration, single genset and multi genset/site monitoring
- WinScope for precise tuning of PID regulators exactly according to gen-set type and application needs
- WebSupervisor for cloud based monitoring and control of your whole gen-set fleet
- Wide range of communication and connection capabilities including:
- USB, CAN, RS485 and Ethernet on board
- USB master for configuration or firmware upload or download
- RS232 and additional RS485 via plug-in module
- Internet access by using of inbuilt Ethernet or GPRS/3G/4G via plug-in modules
- Configurable Modbus RTU or TCP and support of SNMP v2
- Remote display InteliVision 5.2
- Internal PLC support with PLC editor and monitor included in InteliConfig
- Active SMS and emails in different languages
- Geofencing and tracking via WebSupervisor
- 4x switchable analog inputs (R/U/I)
- Option for additional inputs/outputs
- Flexible event based history with up to 500 events
- Load shedding, dummy load capability
- Comprehensive gen-set protections
- Multipurpose flexible timers
- UL listed
There are no reviews yet.