Marine certified controller. Overview of ComAp marine approved products available here.
- Advanced gen-set controller for both single and multiple gensets operating in standby or parallel modes.
- Support of complex applications for power production in data centres, hospitals, banks and also CHP applications
- Support of engines both with electronic unit (ECU) and mechanical engines.
- Complete control of the engine, alternator and controlled technology from one unit provides access to all measured data in a coherent and time corresponding way.
- Wide range of communication interfaces allows smooth integration into local monitoring systems (BMS, etc.)
- To be used in conjunction with detachable / external colour displays InteliVision 5, InteliVision 8 , InteliVision 12Touch
- Internal built-in PLC interpreter allows you to configure customised logic to meet demanding customer requirements on your own without extra programming knowledge and in a fast way.
- Configurable event-based history (up to 4000 records) with extra Pre-mortem part is a valuable tool for troubleshooting and performance analysis.
- Plug and Play local and remote monitoring from a range of ComAp displays and dedicated PC tools or web based services, offers you a full, intuitive and secure monitoring
of the controlled ﬂeet, site or technology.
- Force value function allows to use alternative conﬁguration setting based on actual conditions, allows better control of the gen-set or related technology based on its actual situation
- All analogue and binary I/Os are freely conﬁgurable to suit every application requirement, and to use just the right amount of I/Os or I/O expansion modules which saves customer costs
- With Solution of Application support – manage up to 992 Gen-sets in Extended Multiple Gen-set Application (Bank Controller)
GeCon LandBased functionality is included in IGS NT Standard Firmware version 3.9 and newer!
GeCon Marine functionality is in separate FW branch.
Order instruction: To run the GeCon software you need to order InteliSys NTC BaseBox, and then install the correct GeCon software:
- GeCon LandBased (included in standard firmware)
- GeCon Marine (special dedicated firmware)