Fit with up-to-date power supply device, float charger BAC4812-KP is specially designed for meet the charging characteristics of the lead-acid engine starter batteries and can be used for long-term float charging of 12V lead-acid batteries. The maximum charging current is 3A.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Switch power supply structure, wide input alternating voltage range, small size, light weight, high efficiency rate;
- Automatic two-stage charging process (first constant current, then constant voltage) carried out according to storage battery charging characteristics to prevent overcharging and significantly prolong battery lifetime;
- With auxiliary voltage output port. Firm voltage output: -12V.
- +12V output has current protective circuit for short-circuit protection and reverse connection protection.
- -12V output has short-circuit self-recovery function.
- Both charging voltage and current value can be regulated by potentiometer on the spot;
- LED display: Power indication (Green light) and charging indication (Red light).