BACM2420A battery charger is an intelligent and multi-function charger, which is specially designed to meet the charging characteristics of the lead-acid engine starter batteries. It is suitable for 24V or 12V battery pack and the maximum output current is 20A.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Switch power supply structure, wide AC voltage input range, small size, light weight, high efficiency;
- Users can select automatic two-stage charging process or automatic three-stage charging process according to needs. Both two charging processes are carried out according to storage battery charging characteristics, which can prevent overcharging and significantly prolong battery lifetime;
- Built-in PFC circuit, which allows to calibrate the power factor up to 0.99;
- Battery voltage detection ports, which can detect the battery voltage at real time.
- Battery under voltage output port; it will output low level immediately after the battery voltage has fallen below the set value after preset delay.
- Temperature sensor port, which allows monitoring the battery temperature at real time; and temperature compensation function, which can prevent too high battery temperature effectively;
- Mains failure alarm port; It will output low level when the AC input is interrupted;
- Standard RS485 serial communication port.
- Default suitable for 24V battery pack; it can be changed to 12V battery pack by changing configuration information; rated charging current is 20A;
- External LED status display: Full charged indication (Green light) and charging indication (Red light).