HT310/HT322 Engine Water Heater is applied to various engine coolant preheating for its fine cast aluminum enclosure, flame-retardant engineering plastics end closure and multiple installation methods, which is easy and convenient to use.
If the outside temperature is lower than 4℃, the engine coolant and lubricant may condense into solid state, losing their lubrication and cooling properties during cranking, which will damage the engine. Thereby, engine heater should be installed to ensure normal starting and running of the engine when the outside temperature is lower than 4℃.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Fine cast aluminum enclosure and special surface treatment with high corrosion resistance and high/low temperature capability;
- Stainless steel inner heating pipes with high corrosion resistance;
- Coolant temperature is controlled by thermostat which is installed within the heater. It has simple connections and high reliability;
- There is a water drain valve with seal ring on the bottom of the heater so as to be used when needed;
- Auger-type heating pipe design, larger surface area and longer service life;
- This product can work normally at -40℃ temperature.