HT40MA Water Heater enables wide application on various engine coolant pre-heating. It has fine cast aluminum enclosure and self-extinguishing engineering plastics end closure, easy and convenient to use.
If the ambient temperature is lower than 4ºC during cranking, engine coolant and lubricant may condense into solid state and lose their lubricating and cooling properties, which can damage the engine. Therefore, engine heater should be installed to ensure normal starting and running of the engine when the ambient temperature is lower than 4ºC.
The inner heating pipe and end cover both adopt stainless steel with high corrosion resistance. The heater has light indication function, which can indicate power and heating status. 3 kinds of heaters with different heating temperature are optional (Standard heater: 40ºC; 50ºC and 60ºC heaters are needed to be customized).
This product is suitable for various engines with (13~25) L displacement.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Fine cast aluminum enclosure, stainless steel inner pipes and sealed end closure;
- Coolant temperature is controlled by thermostat which is installed within the heater. It has simple structure and high reliability;
- Power, heating and overheat protection light indicators make it easy to observe the heater status;
- Both of the two water inlets have one-way inlet valve and they sit on either side of the heater; Users can choose any one to use during installation;
- Both of the two power line inlets are knock-off design; Users can choose suitable one to use according to the installation way. Waterproof joints (stuffing box) are provided;
- There is a water drain valve with seal ring on the bottom of the heater so as to be used when needed;
- Overheating thermostat provides the protection of dry heating and overheating;
- Press Test key to test-run the unit when ambient temperature is over high;
- This product can work normally at -40ºC temperature.