The HGM501 genset controller integrates digitalization and intelligence, and is used for the startup and protection of a single genset, and realizes the functions of starting/stopping, data measurement, alarm indication, and shutdown protection of the genset. The controller adopts LED digital tube display, which is easy to operate and reliable in operation.
The HGM501 generator set controller adopts microprocessor technology to realize precise measurement of various parameters, and the configuration parameters can be adjusted from the front panel of the controller. With compact structure, simple wiring and high reliability, it can be widely used in data display and fault protection of various small diesel and gasoline generator sets.
|AC voltage range||(30~360)V(ph-N)|
|Power/current detection and display||Yes|
|DC working power range||DC(9-18)V|
|Installation size (mm)||112*122|
- The digital tube displays single-phase voltage and total active power (calculated by single-phase power, and the load is considered to be a balanced load at this time);
- Multi-function digital tube display, switchable to display single-phase frequency, single-phase current, battery voltage, accumulated running time (maximum 999 hours), engine temperature, generator temperature;
- With undervoltage, overvoltage, underfrequency, overfrequency, overload, overtemperature protection functions, a flashing alarm prompt will be issued during protection, and shutdown protection will be performed after the alarm delay;
- Provide low oil pressure digital input, the engine will be shut down immediately when the oil pressure is low during operation;
- Various parameters can be switched and displayed by touching the button;
- There are a variety of temperature sensor types, which can be selected and used by configuration;
- Various parameters can be configured through the panel, the operation is flexible and convenient;
- Modular structure design, flame retardant ABS shell, embedded installation, compact structure, easy installation.
There are no reviews yet.