HGM7200 series genset controllers are used for genset automation and monitor control system of single unit to achieve automatic start/stop, data measuring, alarm protection and “three remote” (remote control, remote measuring and remote communication). The controller adopts large liquid crystal display (LCD) and selectable Chinese, English or other languages interface with easy and reliable operation.
HGM7200 series genset controller adopts 32-bit micro-processor technology with precision parameters measuring, fixed value adjustment, time setting and threshold adjusting and etc. The majority of parameters can be set using front panel and all the parameters can be set using PC (via USB port) and can be adjusted and monitored with the help of RS485 ports. It can be widely used in a number of automatic genset control system with compact structure, simple connections and high reliability.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS
HGM7X10: Auto Start Module, controls genset to start or stop automatically by remote start signal.
HGM7X20: Auto Main Failure, updates based on HGM7X10, especially for automatic system composed by generator and mains.
- With ARM-based 32-bit SCM, highly integrated hardware, new reliability level;
- 132×64 LCD with backlight, multilingual interface (including English, Chinese or other languages) which can be chosen at the site, making commissioning convenient for factory personnel;
- Improved LCD wear-resistance and scratch resistance due to hard screen acrylic;
- Silicon panel and pushbuttons for better operation in high-temperature environment;
- RS485 communication port enabling remote control, remote measuring, remote communication via ModBus protocol (controller with RS485 port only);
- Equipped with SMS (Short Message Service) function. When genset is alarming, controller can send short messages via SMS automatically to max. 5 telephone numbers. besides, generator status can be controlled and checked using SMS (controller with GSM port only);
- Equipped with CANBUS port and can communicate with J1939 genset. Not only can you monitoring frequently-used data (such as water temperature, oil pressure, speed, fuel consumption and so on) of ECU machine, but also control starting up, shutdown, speed raise and speed drop via CANBUS port (controller with CAN Bus port only);
- Suitable for 3-phase 4-wire, 3-phase 3-wire, single phase 2-wire, and 2-phase 3-wire systems with voltage 120/240V and frequency 50/60Hz;
- Collects and shows 3-phase voltage, current, power parameter and frequency of generator or mains.Mains Gens
Line voltage (Uab, Ubc, and Uca) Line voltage (Uab, Ubc, and Uca)
Phase voltage (Ua, Ub, and Uc) Phase voltage (Ua, Ub, and Uc)
Phase sequence Phase sequence
Frequency (Hz) Frequency (Hz)
Current IA, IB, IC
Each phase and total active power kW
Each phase and total reactive power kvar
Each phase and total apparent power kVA
Each phase and average power factor PF
Accumulated gens power kWh, kvarh, kVAh
- For mains, controller has over and under voltage, over and under frequency, loss of phase and reverse phase sequence functions; For generator, controller has over and under voltage, over and under frequency, loss of phase, reverse phase sequence, over and reverse power, over current functions.
- 3 fixed analog sensors (temperature, oil pressure and fuel level);
- 2 configurable sensors can be set as sensor of temperature or fuel level;
- Precisely measure and display parameters about engine,Temp. (WT) °C/°F both be display
Oil pressure (OP) kPa/Psi/Bar all be displayed
Fuel level (FL) % (unit)
Speed (SPD) RPM (unit)
Battery Voltage (VB) V (unit)
Charger Voltage (VD) V (unit)
Hour count (HC) can accumulate Max. 65535 hours.
Start times can accumulate Max. 65535 times
- Protection: automatic start/stop of the gen-set, ATS (Auto Transfer Switch) control with perfect fault indication and protection function;
- All output ports are relay-out;
- Parameter setting: parameters can be modified and stored in internal FLASH memory and cannot be lost even in case of power outage; most of them can be adjusted using front panel of the controller and all of them can be modified using PC via USB or RS485 ports.
- More kinds of curves of temperature, oil pressure, fuel level can be used directly and users can define the sensor curves by themselves;
- Multiple crank disconnect conditions (speed sensor, oil pressure, generator frequency) are optional;
- Widely power supply range DC(8~35)V, suitable to different starting battery voltage environment;
- Event log and real-time clock.
- Scheduled start & stop generator, can be set as start genset once a day/week/month whether with load or not (also can be set as customer weekly in which users can set the start time separately from Monday to Sunday);
- Alternative configuration. Users can choose different configuration by input port.
- Can be used on pumping units and as an indicating instrument (indicate and alarm are enable only, relay is inhibited);
- With maintenance function. Actions (warning or shutdown) can be set when maintenance time out;
- All parameters used digital adjustment, instead of conventional analog modulation with normal potentiometer, more reliability and stability;
- Waterproof security level IP55 due to rubber seal installed between the controller enclosure and panel fascia;
- Metal fixing clips enable perfect in high temperature environment;
- Modular design, self-extinguishing ABS plastic enclosure, pluggable connection terminals and embedded installation way; compact structure with easy mounting.